View Single Post

Thread: Grey Knights IC

1. - Top - End - #140
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Grey Knights IC

Firefly 60 hp, AC 23, 104 pp

hmmm; the fight is won ... on the one hand I don't want to spend any of my powers to the defeated gaint ... who is now already beyond my reach; on the other hand ... if it heals it could attack our friends when they pass through ... Efly, fly past him and kill him, will ya?

and what about the new little one ... Frfy, make yourself usefull and check out what the gaints have on them

Efly umberhulk astral construct

firefly commands Efly fly past him (fly speed: 40ft speed; run x4 = 200ft) and then kill ...

Frfy small astray construct (mobility feat)

the small astral construct, looking like a short necked, big headed ostrich, that appeared just before the wall dissolved, starts to ransack the gaints for loot ...

Spoiler
    Show
    presuming that Efly needs 3 rounds to position himself, 1 charge attack, and 1 AoO if the gaint flees again the following round...
    charge attack (1d20+15)[26] (2d6+10)[20]
    attack of oppertunity (1d20+15)[17] (2d6+10)[14]
    Last edited by qube; 2008-04-07 at 06:06 AM.
    Yes, tabaxi grappler. It's a thing

RFC1925: With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.
    Alucard (TFS): I do things. I take very enthusiastic walks through the woods
    Math Rule of thumb: 1/X chance : There's about a 2/3 of it happening at least once in X tries
    Actually, "(e-1)/e for a limit to infinitiy", but, it's a good rule of thumb