1. - Top - End - #467
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Avatar d20 Project] Bending System and Bending Classes - Thread II

I found it now that I knew it was a variant rule set.

And thank you Shades, that's what I was trying to say. Always explain all of your class abilities. Especially when you assume variant rules that not everyone uses. In fact, you should make the classes with the assumption that no variants are used, and if the class works better with one, explain that in the "general" section of the class or system.

EDIT: You should change freeze/melt to match the table in some fashion. Freeze/Thaw is probably best.

EDIT 2: For the tentacle seed (water), does the use of a tentacle replace one of your attacks per round? Or is it in addition? You should clarify. I have more issues that need clarification, but I have other places to be. Later then.
    Last edited by dman11235; 2008-04-09 at 05:36 PM.
    My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help? Want to see what I've done? Want to see what others have done well? Check it out.

Join the PrC creation contest!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by DonThelonious
    ...But you have never given any bad advice as far as I have seen. Not to mention, unlike some other people I see around here, you actually know what your talking about.

Trust dman11235.