1. - Top - End - #477
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Avatar d20 Project] Bending System and Bending Classes - Thread II

Going in order...

sweet.

Ah, I guess I forgot about combining seeds.

That's a new one. I keep remembering when Aang and Katara were trying to learn it, and I remember seeing them control the whip with bending rather than their hands. I could be wrong though, but if I'm not there appears to be a discrepancy within the show. For the record I don't remember seeing that screen shot in the show though (is it in the North Pole when Katara was trying to prove to the master that she could learn?)

Alrighty then

That doesn't say how it reacts with DR (though smart people like us could figure it out). That says what kind of damage it does. You need to say that seeds like this suffer from DR like normal (this can be taken care of by the weapon stuff in water blast and seed overview).

Alrighty

So say that in the bending overview. I can (right now) see people claiming that the Pressure template can only be applied to Water Blast.

Done

Try changing it so that you can form a "boat" out of ice (for surf) and change ski to include the clause that you have to keep moving at at least half speed with average maneuverability. Also add in a way to allow multiple people to stand on water with the water walk part.

They do? That seems silly. Well, in that case there is no difference between a fishing trolley and an aircraft carrier. That's why I wanted a different size determination factor.

OK

Where does it explain those? Other than fluff ways. And walls don't count. Well, I guess it's fine, but I saw "face" and thought the worst.

Okay

What I meant was, use your wis as the plant's strength score. It just makes sense (and avoids any confusion, like what damage they do (which is currently 0 due to lack of strength) and eliminates some words, improving readability). This same logic went into the golem and wherever else it was needed.

EDIT: I will get on the others as soon as I can. I just needed the WB cleared up first cause I'm playing one...

When I have time between my project and other PEACHes I will go through the other benders and then the feats, then PrCs, then everything else.
    Last edited by dman11235; 2008-04-10 at 05:27 PM.
    My sig's Handy Haversack: Need help? Want to see what I've done? Want to see what others have done well? Check it out.

Join the PrC creation contest!

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by DonThelonious
    ...But you have never given any bad advice as far as I have seen. Not to mention, unlike some other people I see around here, you actually know what your talking about.

Trust dman11235.