View Single Post

Thread: The Red Hand of Doom

1. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: The Red Hand of Doom

Laius' spine stiffens and chills as he listens to the hobgoblin's proclamations. His soul's sight goes back to the time that he came back home to the Greatgreens to find his people groaning beneath the whips of hobgoblins, to find a goblin murdering his family and friends in his very home... He recalls the pain and suffering not only of himself but all the more those of his people--- the starving, the dying... all the agonized lamentations of that time came rushing back...

The exiled prince's lip curls back in a snarl as heat rises in his neck. Furiously blinking back his damned tears, the last of the line of Longlance levels the winter-keen point of his weapon at Uth-Lar's heart. Laius' lips are suddenly cracked and dry and they move at first with feverish, silent motion...

Spitting, he swears, "By the Blessed Blade!" and then levels a glare of utter rage at Uth-Lar.

Suddenly, he heaves a huge sigh and fixes a cold, cold gaze dead ahead. He turns, about to leave the building, veritably growling to Varech as he passes, "Varech. I am going to leave before the Devourer tempts me too much and I skewer that bloody fiend through and through. I commend you and Phallius to your business. Sorry I was of no help"
    Last edited by Miraqariftsky; 2008-04-13 at 12:54 PM.
    Avatarcred: HELL YEAH to THE Oneris! Ma'am, thank you, ma'am.
    Previous Avatars: by Dr Bath, Strawberries, zimmerwald1915