Quote Originally Posted by ArmorArmadillo View Post
So, I'm hoping to assemble a group shot for one of my current campaigns. I'd appreciate it if someone would draw one or more of the following characters. (If you want to draw one, I would also like it if you said so so that multiple people don't draw the same characters.

The Hero: Yaki, The First Cleric
A male Human cleric of nature wearing full plate armor made of living wood with leaves and twigs still growing off of it. Has short black hair and carries the holy symbol of the frog god of nature.
Mood: Cheery, hopeful protagonist

The Lancer: Lialis, Master Taxidermist
A male Human warrior with a bizarre fighting style in which he scavenges heads, claws, and other natural weapons from fallen beasts and assembles weapons from them.
Should be portrayed in a semi-heavy armor armed with various sewed up monster heads (preferrably pulling the thread from one with a sewing needle) Has a dark, grizzled demeanor.
Mood: Creepy mad-science warrior

The Smart Guy: Nīt, the Floating Razor
A male Blue, although you can't tell he's a goblin by looking because he wears a heavy black robe and a venetian-style mask. He carries a rapier with which he fights and has a psicrystal floating near his head. He is an elocator, and flies freely around with his powers. He may be pictured floating in the air or walking on the cieling.
Mood: Mystic swordsman

The Other Smart Guy: Sam, the Mindtwister
A female human with a black mage's cloak, golden jewelery, and long hair. She is a beguiler with a flair for the wild. She might have some colorful arcane energy coming from around her hands.
Mood: Mischevious mage.

The Chick: Fullpockets the Piklit Pal
A female Feral Halfling Druidess. She has loose leather armor, frazzled blonde hair and various natural cloth and jewelery. She also has a little magical squirrel friend who is her close companion.
Mood: Diabetes cute.

Thanks a lot for any help with this.
Reposting, thanks for any help you guys can give