Quote Originally Posted by Trizap View Post
yea, if Failing Saves don' update soon, it will go down the drain, fall into obscurity
1. Hate to say so... but it already did about 5 times.... (I and a few other people have revived it... I know... thread necromancy... I just can't bear to see one of my favorite webcomics fade into oblivion...)

2. Chef, if you're not going to actually post anything related to what's being said/the actual thread, don't say it... (sorry if that was a little harsh... I'm in a bad mood right now...)

3. Undertaker, it's going to be hard to draw comics if they're that in depth... (at least, I think so...) // you might want to either simplify the art, or make it super fine and maybe short strips... (right now, it's between oots and erfworld (art style wise) It's definately good, just a little weird to me...)

4. Sorry to hear it salmon... I guess I'll just have to find awesomeness/entertainment elsewhere... *goes to play Halo 3*

5. I've noticed something (maybe it's just me) but... oots has been posting more often, and saves is on a haitus thing... and when saves was posting a ton, oots was on a haitus/wasn't posting much... (I know... we'll have a FS week, and an oots week!)