Garm

As 'Needles' twists the quarrel in Tare's leg, 'timepeice' is approaching the downed figure of Garm, who, despite internally whimpering at the pain of the bolt, woke with enough sense not to show his awareness.

When Tare makes his Move, 'Time peice' is still reaching to do the same to Garm, but momentarily distracted by the commotion gives the wolfman a chance.

Which Garm takes, with a savage bark he rips his hand off the quarrel, trying to ignore the pain and the increased bleeding. If only it weren't for the silver, he could turn, become a wolf, heal his wounds faster, and hurt these 'guards' properly.

Instead, Garm makes do with brutal uppercuts and sheer barreling determination, as he drives with his shoulder and fists, pushing 'timepeice' into 'random', while 'leash' is too confused to try and restrain him. He only has a few moments, but he uses them to smash into both guards with force, and in the scrabble on the ground, tries to crush whom ever's windpipe he can.

Then, despite the commotion, 'Leash' reacts, and trys and haul a very angry and violent wolfling off his prey. This is not a wise move, though it works to get Garm away from 'Random' and 'Timepeice'. Instead, Garm runs across the short space of the cell, smashing into 'Leash' Grappling with him on the floor, snarling, biting, Punching, Kicking, trying again to crush his windpipe.

((OCC: I think I phrased that in the right tenses, and I hope thats okay, in assuming what would happen))