"If you wish. Or... would a demon's... be more-to-your liking? Possibly you... would prefer the delicate-scent of... the undead? It only takes... a resurrectionist and a shovel. You are... a-man-of-the-world, yes? You know... it is power that... drives great men. Are you... a great man, Mr. Dawn? Do you wish... to be? I can give you... a measure, thereof. There is power... for any man. It only waits to see what you are willing to pay." He reached up to shift his mask slightly, giving the captain a glimpse at his face. "I live, Mr Dawn! I... live. It cost me, but I have gained power. Power that comes from knowledge. Some think to gain this power from the gods, but only by our own hands can we be truly... free. Some say I have gone too far, but they are not willing to go far enough!" His eye took on the gleam of a prophet or madman. "What are you willing to pay? I can help you, Mr. Dawn, but only if you would go far enough!" He calmed, somewhat. "There... are other grafts, of course. Grafts of flesh, grafts... of stone. It is... your decision, of-course."