1. - Top - End - #54
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Crusade Against the Shade [IC] (GROUP 3)

A few goblins make their way through the gates, one of them meeting directly with Lethaniel's blade and falling to the ground. Vardin finishes his spell, webs sprouting forth from the open walls, barring passage and entangling one goblin. Ellas meets up with the others, telling his tale to all that will listen. Rasta dismounts, and casts his spell. The one goblin breaks free of the web, and the only goblin on this side of the web both turn and rush Lethaniel, one nearly tripping over his own foot, but the other landing a deft blow on Lethaniel's arm.

While the guards slowly start to close the gate, the rest of the goblins come up to the web barracade, and a few of them start to look through their bags.

After the goblins assault Lethaniel, Lexus holds out his arm and sends forth a blast of raw magic, that flies right by one of the goblin's head, crashing harmlessly against the ground.

Spoiler
    Show

Lethaniel downed the goblin he attacked, Vardin's spell created a web wall that blocks passage. The goblin that was entangled passed his reflex, then broke out. Lethaniel takes 4 damage from the strike.
    Lexus used an eldritch blast, but missed.

Your Turn Lethaniel
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-04-24 at 10:01 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.