View Single Post

Thread: Wastes of Shello - Group 3

1. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Wastes of Shello - Group 3

"Why you-!!" His temper seems to have been pushed a bit past a normal standard despite Matteo's intervention, you begin to notice fur growing longer and thicker and his nails and fangs lengthening and sharpening. The next instant there is a magical sounding snap, like twigs being broken and standing next to the black-haired shifter is yet another of his kin.
    This shifter seems far more benevolent, his only weapon being a wooden staff topped with a gourd tied to it, which is painted with russet paint. His skin is more fair, and his hair and short beard are both chocolate brown. He wears brown leather armor and some furs. His most stunning feature is his eyes, which are a piercing emerald. "Kuusij, please." He puts his hand on the other shifter's shoulder and he begins to calm some, though still looking irritated(though less animalistic). "I'm sure these people are under as much strain as you..." He looks up to the group with his piercing but gentle eyes, "But I am sorry, Kuusij is right. We wish to bring life back to Shello... and praying and meditation to this beautiful tree may be our only hope. I wish not to ask you to leave for selfish or pointless reasons, if you will please."
    Last edited by Krimm_Blackleaf; 2008-04-24 at 10:29 PM.
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf