View Single Post

Thread: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

1. - Top - End - #139
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

The Shard

Even though the other deities help, the being seems to take great delight in using his connection with Lilith to pull himself out. He gains strength from whatever hate and fear roils in her mind.
    With a final surge he yanks free of the void, sending the gods flying. The shard expands to become the cloaked Nehswur. But unlike his previous incarnations he lacks the shield of stars he normally carries.
    Looking around he smiles a grin. It is good to be free. Thanks for your help. Turning to stare down at the shaking form of Lilith he does a mock bow. And I especially thank you my lady.
    His laugh freezes the blood has it echoes through the meeting. Then he pulls the cloak round him and vanishes.

Arikav and Nehswur

The area around Arikav becomes darker. The foliage grows to wild and vicious forms. Thorns, burs, and poison hang from the branches.
    In Arikav's ear a voice whispers. Hello my friend. I see you are beginning to see that restraint and reason will not always get you your goals. I am here to offer my help. I can inspire the world to fear you as they rightfully should. That the wilds are not to be used for the whims of others. I can help you regain control of the world you made. I can help against other gods who encroach on your domains.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-05-02 at 02:40 PM.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage