View Single Post

Thread: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

1. - Top - End - #140
    Banned

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The New Awakening

Arikav is DvR 11+, and he has the service of 1,000 Hierarchs, DvR 0-3.
    ((For those weak at math that means he has (assuming an even spread of hierarchs over their possible ranks) about 1511 total divine ranks worth of power. Not all in one being, but in the end it means Arikav is essentialy our overdiety. He is PunPun, with his power proxied out to his hierarchs too look at it another way. Most gods have 1-10 hierarchs, BTW. Lacrimosus had 1. Stormthorn has 0. Id otn think grex or the god of madness (when he was around) had more than one each either.))

Stormthorn stands atop his tower and commands it to grow downward, mirroring below the ground the same hieght as its uppward counterpart.
    ((It can now hold a million humanoids at max capacity))
    Red glows can now be seen in the black-sand area, and no being may use magic within it without risking being "Repressed" by Stormthorn. Lightening storms continualy light up the sky for dozens of miles as the tower becomes the center of a storm of magic, a hurricane of arcane energy that warps power over a large section of the globe.

This is what it feels like to be a god. To secure my domain. This world is dangerous, i can feel it in the air. I must be ready to protect magic from the gods.
    Last edited by Stormthorn; 2008-05-02 at 09:36 PM.