Spoiler
Show

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday. I had a hard time connecting to the servers the whole day and figured you guys did as well. So I stopped checking and didn't see you posts until today.

@Jael_Darkwood: Seth looted the corpses you killed. But not the extra 2 you found next to Pedram (presumably he had killed them.) you didn't miss anything essential to the plot, but you did miss part of the loot (a couple of doses of very potent poison.)

@IamNotJeff: Detect Magic had already been cast on the equipment and nothing was magical. You are right about Pedram's condition, he will be fine for another day.

@everyone: I've contacted one of the alternates to add to the party as an extra meat-shield we seem to be running short on those. I'll let you know if he is still interested.

The evening is uneventful, at night though Matias notices a strange flickering of light, a fire is burning some distance away. Being in a very damp swamp Matias is almost certain that the fire is man made.

Spoiler
Show

I'm going with the same watch order as your last night, but this is before the watches even start. Matias notices the light immediately after the night fall.

Q: are you lighting a fire?