Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
Torgan Glangyth, Clanggedin Cleric

After listening carefully to her brief speach, Torgan, carefully stowed the map in his scroll organiser and, turning to the other two, adds "Well, a search and - hopefully - rescue. I am interested. I do need to make some arrangements, since we are leaving in the morning. Can I trust you have all you need? We should each have about a week worth of food - I can carry it for you if need be, but I'd rather not have to start raitioning if we can help it."

Then, Torgan takes leave and locates the village smith, and he tells him, "Master smith, I need to request a boon from you. I would like to spend tonight working at your smithy. I will do so for free, of course, and I am skilled enough for simple tasks - whether you want me to create horseshoes, or nails, or even stroke the fires. It is a form of meditation and purification that will help me face trials to come, and a special form of prayer, and I would be grateful if you allowed me to perform it at your smithy"

After getting an answer, Torgan returns to the other two strangers.

OOC @ expirement10K14:
Spoiler
Show
If the smith agrees, Torgan will spend the night in a kind of meditation involving getting into the zone. He's not going to be the kind to simply pray, if he can find a place where he can work. Unless you object (or he refuses), of course.
The Smithy seems confused, but decides to let you use his smithy, and for any purpose you want.