Silvis

While the others bicker and argue, no one notices a lithe elf enter the room and begin speaking to Kerowyn. His clothes are a strange blend of wild, exotic leather and more mundane cotton fabric. On his belt are two blades, a saber and a cutlass. Anyone who knows his way around a blade can see that these blades are freshly forged and have not shed blood. After a brief conversation with his employer, he takes his map and scribbles a short note which he tacks on the door. Afterwards, he bows to Kerowyn and exits.

The Note:
Spoiler
Show
I am Silvis. I will lend you my tracking skills and my swordarm. When you are all done squabbling, I shall await you all at the inn arranged for us by our employer.

As he exits the building, Silvis unhitches his horse and leads him over to the inn. He looks around at the various wares of the townsfolk. Everything seems so...shiny. Having never seen much metal in his entire life, the sheen of all the cutlery, tools and weapons seems like each person is holding a reflecting pool. Having only recently witnessed the overall quality that steel offers over bone and stone, he is both frightened and excited at the idea of facing foes with such quality weapons and armor.

As he arrives at the inn, Silvis hitches his horse and enters, awaiting the others in his room.