Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
Torgan Glangyth, Clanggedin Cleric

""The dwarf"? Is that meant as an insult, stranger? And unfortunately, no, I do not understand. So you grew up in a human city down in its luck. I see not how that would make me have heard of a duskblaid. I have never heard of such a thing, and I stand by my claim that I cannot gauge how useful you will be in combat by your description"

Torgan then goes back to gathering information from the people around
Torgan Glangyth, Clanggedin Cleric

After gathering as much rumours about the ravine, the goblins, the apple, the thefts of the apple seeds and whatever information he can get about the previous band of adventurers, Torgan goes back to Risqar, and says,
"Excuse me, Risqar. I know we have not started out the best way imaginable. We are likely going to be companions for at least a few days, and I don't want the relationship marred by quick words at the onset. How about we mend things in the dwarven fashion? We can go to the inn, and I'll buy you the first round of your intoxicant of choice while you tell me exactly what a duskblaid is. Let it not be said I think you a bad warrior - which I do not, I assure you. I have some time before my night activities, plenty to at least get a few pints into my sorely dry belly. What say you?"
Turning to the others, he adds, "Indeed, we should all go. Few things tie the intelligent races together as well as becoming slightly less intelligent by the non-juicious intake of alcohol!"