View Single Post

Thread: Nation of the Dead [IC]

1. - Top - End - #324
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Nation of the Dead [IC]

"I'm gonna hit this thing hard, Glib, back me up, and Shade, you better hide us!" Shouts Whisp, pulling a small bottle out of his belt and uncorking it, smoke pouring out. He mutters a short chant, and swirls his hand, the smoke swirling through the air, drawing out into a long line, he then holds his hand out, sending the smoke through the air at the creature in front of them swirling about it's head, then seeping in through it's mouth and nose.

Shade nods, pressing his hand against his dagger, and sending a burst of energy out, enveloping everyone in the magical aura, then him then looks to shade, who points over by the creature, and Shade nods, running over there, while Whisp circles around the nearby pillar, and comes about the other side of the enemy.

"Alright, now's your chance, strike while he can't see us!" yells out Glib, who enters the room, moving out of the way of the others, and mutters
    "may my words let your blades strike true!" he says, before starting to hum a dirge.

As if time had stopped still I was numb with fear but still,
    I wanted to go.
    And the blaze of the fire did no hurt upon me,
    as I walked onto the coals.

And I felt I was in a trance,
    and my spirit was lifted from me.
    And if only someone had the chance,
    to witness what happened to me.

Spoiler
    Show

Whisp casts Belker Claws, then moves to the square 1 up and 1 to the right of the right pillar.
    (2d12)[10]

Shade casts Invisibility Sphere on his dagger, everyone within 20ft is invisible (should be the entire party) then moves forward with Whisp, ending 10ft to the left of the enemy.

Glib moves to be 1 up and 1 to the right of the left pillar, then casts Inspired Performance as a swift action to give his bardic music an additional +1, then uses his bardic music, giving everyone a +2 to attack and damage
    Last edited by Regord_Silentflame; 2008-05-14 at 04:40 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Me: When I started the adventure, my character was handed a bag full of 100 MW daggers.
    Will: Wow, that's, 30,000gp. That's more than you can get with a wish spell
    Me: Yeah, it was more than I could ever wish for.