View Single Post

Thread: Pink's Wandering Goblins

1. - Top - End - #92
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Pink's Wandering Goblins

(OOC: Sorry for the long absence, folks. Finals and such. I'm back now, though.)

Gan

Gan crosses his arms and glowers at everyone equally, a neat trick considering some are situated directly behind him. He has no weapon to divest himself of, so he's spared the choice of whether he needs to disarm before these farmers.

Gan can't seem to contain himself any more. "'Proper' Common, he says! I speak your language, human. Are you educated enough to speak mine?" He is actually interested in the answer; having a language the humans cannot speak might prove useful.

He speaks in Goblin: "Are we really considering paying these men with the gear of our slain comrade - the goblin they just killed? Over some dogs? Just because they have the edge in firepower is no reason to roll over and beg. I bet I could go over there and take his magic stick away before he kills me with it."
    Last edited by dyslexicfaser; 2008-05-16 at 11:07 PM.
    People seemed to like this better, but only marginally so - the way one might prefer to be stabbed than shot. Optimally, one isn't stabbed or shot. Optimally, one eats some cake! But there are times when cake is not available, and instead we are destroyed. This is the deep poetry of the universe. -- Tycho Brahe

Spoiler
    Show