Frac finished up his discussion with the survivors, and turned to join Heli who is already pouring over a map.

"Well," he said softly, switching to draconic, "less information than I'd hoped for, but we know they were here, and then here, so they're probably around here now, especially if they're following the straightforward route..." With each here he gestured at the map, pointing or waving according to how certain he is.

"Herish, anyway", Heli replied, "the closest places I've been are here and here -- it's about the same distance so lets try the upwind one. You ready?"

"I've got all the scrolls, and the sending stone neatly in my bag. There's not a whole lot of preparation left to do." As an afterthought, he folded up the map and stuck that in his bag as well, then turned himself invisible.

"Right," Heli said, then switching to common and addressing the other fortifiers, "We'll send to you at least once a day, and pop back here if we need to. Send to us if you learn anything, or have any questions."

Then he went invisible as well. There was a bit of movement, an incantation, and a sharp quiet pop as the air filled in the space where the two wyrmling dragons had stood.

Spoiler
Show

Gather information to figure out where the enemy was: (d20+10)[15] (Frac)
Intelligence to extrapolate where they are: (d20+8)[17] (Heli) and (d20+3)[9] (Frac)
Knowledge Geography to know a good teleportation target near the enemy: (d20+13)[29] (Heli)
Teleport check (d100)[60] (I'll be going to a destination I've at least "seen casually", maybe better if luck is with me)