Forneus

Forneus has been calm this whole time. In fact after he asked his question he settled down, then sat down with his back against a wall and started fiddling with his bow. Some time passed and just as unexpectedly as he settled down, he jumped up again and addressed the table. Ripik, I have to say I'm disappointed. I was hoping for answers, but all you have to offer are more unfounded theories. I have heard yours so I will give you mine in turn.

We are not ideas. In fact, as previously stated we are in a mind and it's my mind. You are all figments of my imagination. Does it sound weird? It's not. I reconnected you to your rooms, discovered our immortality, deduced the permanence of some items as opposed to others. My efforts yield more effects than all others combined. The only difference seems to be Krixal who is also active, but his fire affinity only supports the theory that he's a facet of my own personality. I seem to have more useful items than anybody else. I seem to be the only one actually looking for answers and all your collective fears and doubts were predictably wrong just to me and Krixal. I seemed to subconsciously know what to do. You are all in my head.

His calm and even voice doesn't indicate whether he is serious or not. Forneus pauses for a moment, then turns toward Tumine and speaks again (although it's clear he's not addressing just him).

If you agree with my theory, you have but two options: take steps to end your own existence and get out of my head or take steps to be consumed back in me.

If you don't agree, please consider this. Your ideas are just as outrageous, but the difference is you have less evidence to support them except for your own fears and doubts. Which so far proved unfounded. Voicing them does not bring progress. The same goes to your objections - from now on I will take objections to my actions as open hostility and will respond in turn whenever I am able. It is but a show of incompetence to question somebody whose worth so far has proven to be vastly superior to your own.