View Single Post

Thread: Final Fantasy X d20 (PDF Now Available!)

1. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy X d20 (All Races, All Classes, All Monsters, Blitzball, & MORE!)

You may have noticed some changed over the holiday. I've been busy tweaking things, making them as balanced & resonable as possible, & unfortunately that necessitated making some changes to all of the PC classes. The changes are rather minor, albeit numerous.

Most of the tweaks involved changing many class features so that they only take a standard action to execute, as opposed to a full-round action (how could I miss that?). Obviously, this would effect some classes more than others. Here is a full list of the abilities that this effects:
    • Pugilist: Cheer, Haste, Provoke, Delay Attack, Slow, Slowga, Delay Buster, Hastega, & Quick Hit
    • Summoner: Cure, Esuna, Nul, Pray, Cura, Shell, Protect, Reflect, Dispel, Curaga, & Regen
    • Ronin: Power Break, Magic Break, Threaten, Armor Break, Mental Break, & Entrust
    • Lancer: Lancet & Jinx
    • Blitzer: Aim, Drain, & Osmose
    • Black Mage: Thunder, Water, Blizzard, Fire, Focus, Thundara, Watera, Blizzara, Fira, Reflex, Bio, Demi, Death, Thundaga, Waterga, Blizzaga, & Firaga
    • Bandit: Luck & Spare Change

More noticeably, I also added pictures to the various race, class & Aeon entries. I think that this is a nice bonus, jazzing up the project's appearance. It is also hopefully appease certain vocal proponents of such visual enhancements (EvilElitist, I'm looking at you). I hope that these pictures help everyone get a feel for the world of Spira.
    Last edited by Zeta Kai; 2008-05-27 at 10:36 AM.