1. - Top - End - #107
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Adventuring 101: Part 1 - Around The World In...We'll Decide Later.

"That's good!" Karin says. "For a moment I thought I might have cast something at night. It hasn't happened yet, but I worry sometimes."

She looks around. "Ah yes, breakfast, I should do something...nothing about that. I should do nothing about that." She looks like she remembers what her magic does. "I would try to find the kitchen, but I'm afraid I can't until my maze enchantment is gone. I know, we can walk down to the Sicily Wagon, and see if she's filled out her franchise application for a Sicily Restaurant yet. I hear the food is good and the music is better! I wanted to go to the one in the Nine Hells...but then this happened."

After all the babbling, she notes Fhil on the floor. "Oh my. Maybe somebody should help. Poor confused man. Or perhaps we might leave him there and go get breakfast. I think he's a Druid, so maybe he can talk to squirrels and get some nuts to eat. If there are any squirrels around here."

Spoiler
    Show
    Go along with it Flame, you can wake up now, or hell, stay asleep or whatever, just try to be sequential about things from now on, or if you're going to do something weird, state it in advance so I can prepare for it.

Also, yes, this is a democratic thing. If the party wants to go out for breakfast and leave Fhil unconscious at the door because he didn't wake up soon enough, or because he didn't want to wake up, or even if he does wake up, you can, and so on. I will take responsibility for carrying out whatever choice is in-character for you, especially given you don't really know anything about Fhil except he's nuts.
    Last edited by Meek; 2008-05-27 at 04:08 PM.