View Single Post

Thread: Maloria

1. - Top - End - #37
    Bugbear in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Maloria

The Captain looked at his smaller man and pats him soundly on the back saying, "That sounds like a man after my own heart. Let's move out...we've got plenty of ground to cover and that distance is only growing."

You spend several hours following the tracks of the raiding party. During these hours Scar surmises that not all the creatures you are following are orcs, some seem to have a smaller lighter impressions. There still seems to be around 20 of them and there are at least that many prisoners being moved as well.

As light begins to fade, the tracks become fresher. You have moved out of the forested area and into a rolling plain. You have moved into Borderland territory that the Captain tells you has almost wholly been lost to the encroaching savage armies. You can start hearing noises of the raiding group well before you se any sign of them. They seem to be celebrating their success in what looks like an abandoned farmhouse. The Captain looks to his squad and says, "Well we found em...anyone got ideas of how to take them down."
    Last edited by bchilders; 2008-05-27 at 05:54 PM.
    The bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you...shivering.
    And you've got these f***ing claws and these fangs man And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs and you're thinking, you're thinking to yourself, I dont know what to do man....I don't know how to kill the bunny With this you don't know how to kill the bunny