Heh. I wondered when this one would show up. And my opinion? Draw.

Aside from Godhood, Soth can only be harmed by ridiculously powerful magic (i.e. Raistlin level) or some very powerful holy weapon. WK has neither of this so he can't harm him.

WK can only be harmed by non-men or (as i understand it) blessed weapons himself, which Soth does not have so he can't be harmed either.

So in a duel it's a draw, though personally I think Soth is the better swordsman. Solamnic knights are the best swordsmen on Ansalon.

As for army on army, it depends. Soth has his skeletal legions whose touch is death and some banshees (not sure about numbers but it wasn't more than twenty of each) all bound to serve him under the terms of their curse...so none of this controlling undead stuff. I forget what they're vulnerable to though.

As for Kit, keep in mind that during the War of the Lance she had tens of thousands serving her, and that during the Battle of Palanthas she could only fit a couple thousand inside her flying citadel. And it was still enough to burn Palanthas to the ground. So I think the numbers are more even than suspected.