Deladus

Watching the rest of the group bustle around the camp, Deladus ponders what had befallen him before. Apparently, I can turn into some sort of... tree-person, now.

Thoughts interrupted by Hertz, the man replies, "I would not be surprised if they are already searching us out once again. Orcs seem tenacious, in that regard. It does not help that they have such abnormal leadership." He snorts with a small laugh. "I mean, how often do you see flying orcs?"

Looking to Nalik as he describes his view of the earlier battle, Deladus grins. "I'm sorry, sir, I'll try to be more considerate about coming back to life, next time." He stares at the ground as he continues, "As for the rest of that... I'm not quite sure. I've been feeling oddly ever since that woman in the forest captured us all and transported us back. I... erm... had a chat with some sort of plant-lady at the time. Perhaps this has something to do with it?" He shrugs.

"At any rate, I think this is what I am now... I feel like I can do it again. In fact..." The green man frowns, concentrating. "I can also sense everyone moving around the camp. Without seeing them, I mean. And a few squirrels in the tree over there. And... well, everything in the forest, I think."

Spoiler
Show

Using Forest Sense to track things up to 1 mile away (full round action).

For those curious, here is his new character sheet, and here is the relevant homebrew