View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

1. - Top - End - #39
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

The Zygon 3.0 Turn 3 Update

As time progressed and groups mingled with one another, several things had become more common in conversation; one of the main ones being the care and procedures for pregnancies and births, followed mildly by the learning of herding. However, other things spread too; like the idea of not being wasteful of anything, though this doesn’t spread as well and mostly discussed by blue and brown eyed Zygon. Though, with all this talking it becomes difficult to facilitate such conversations with the limited vocabulary that they had been using up until now. Great leaps and strides were made in styles of speech and the words themselves.
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: I’m tired of having to use move, thing, and good for every flipping thing; now people should be able to understand them.

After the information about keeping the animals moved through the Zygon, small groups of various herbivores started to be moved with them. Generally the herbivores about half the size of an average Zygon, but this varies depending on the group; often when groups would meet they would trade herbivores, thus several kinds of animals would usually be found with a group. This caused the Zygon to move their paths, choosing some lush expanses over some keen hunting grounds of old; however, even with this the Zygon would often hunt anyway rather then feed off their livestock.
    Last edited by Arcanis_Shivilrah; 2008-05-30 at 11:08 PM.
    Zweans-attack (Z-winz-uh-tak) verb 1:An unprovoked attack on ones attention though the use of the MSN instant messenger by a Zweanslord, these attacks often affect multiple people at once.

I invented the hate ray, but it was smashed when the tested subject got angry and beat me with it.

This one time a harpy started singing and cleric was unconscious, so my wizard cast blindness/deafness on everyone in the party; then put the dwarf's gloves on and started groping the female paladin.