View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

1. - Top - End - #46
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

Ark 3.2

As Ark finishes scrying on the Zygon that followed him, and particularly Huna, he gives his avatar the whistle of courting, closing his hand on the artifact. He then conjures forth his power, great surges of it coming forth and wrapping the avatar in an ethereal cloak. Then, it progressively loses substance before becoming a radiating globe of green light.

Finally, he is beamed downwards in a straight line, towards his followers, a shaft of light forming towards the followers and the brightness of it was so that it would create its own shadow together with the sun in the plains. Then, as the globe approaches the group (or Huna herself if it's just her) it slows down, radiating, substance forming inside of it, creating Ark's avatar in the same form he had been before. (10m. I believe) His feet slowly reaches the ground as he hovers and the light disappears from whence it came.

The gentle man looks at Huna and smiles.

"I am back, Huna. I see a lot has changed in my leave. As promised, I have a gift for you, and I would like you to share it with any of the faithful that believed in me and my return."

Ark opens his avatar's hand and he gives the whistle of courting to Huna, lying it in the palm of her hand.

"This is a whistle of courting made for that animal that we hunted together. Its name is unclear to me, but this whistle has been imbued with power and will call for a mate perfectly without fail once everyday. The rest of the time, it will reproduce the sound made, and while good, it will not -always- attract. I saw that your people didn't have the same ease I had in reproducing mating calls, and this is but one of the ways I want to help you in."

He pauses, wondering if the Zygon will be able to understand all this. But then again, he had chosen Huna most of all for her intelligence. In the end, he had no doubt that she would explain to them in her own tongue if there was any confusion about it and his facial features never showed any mistrust, he always smiled to her, looking quite content.

"How do the children and the unborn fair, Huna? And what about your herding?"
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2008-05-31 at 07:37 PM.