View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

1. - Top - End - #48
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

Ark 3.2

He smiles, she was indeed very sharp. Proud of having met such an intelligent Zygon, he replies to her first question, making sure everyone in the group can hear clearly.

"Because remember this, Huna: Gifts are dangerous. Especially those that come with power. I can control my own power and keep balance, prevent bad things and promote good things. But once I give away a bit of my power, it is gone into the world, out of my control. While you have it now, later someone else might have it, someone less smart. I am limiting this power so that none of the other species might make use of it against you or your people."

He smiles, continuing, very happy with her.

"For example, this Klee, if you blew the whistle all the time, you could direct a stampede towards someone, or even yourself. It would be dangerous for yourself, but most especially if the one using had bad intentions. This is why I limited it, and not only that, it is also the reason I give it to you and your fellow Zygon. I know you will all do well with it."

He smiles once more, happy of the good news she gives him. He then walks towards the Klee and examines all of them for signs of pregnancy, and how well they are faring if so, he will also determine when the birth is supposed to take place, announcing it to the Zygon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Using the midwife skill. (Could you perhaps let me know in 'turn' valuation? I guess days could work, but because turns are a bit vague, it might be more practical)

"From what I have seen of you from afar, you have been moving a bit less, Huna. It's a good thing. When it becomes hard hunting as other Zygon are born, having the Klee will help a lot. Hunting is still important, but for the newborn and the elderly, you should try finding a stable place to rest. I will accompany you on your travels for a while, like last time, I will point several good resting places to you."

He pauses, smiling to her then looking to the rest of the Zygon, trying to see if any of the females are pregnant, but without saying anything in particular. He then talks to everyone in earshot.

"I am glad you are all doing so well. I am Ark's manifestation, his avatar. I am here to stay with you once more and bring my help to making this group one of the most influential of all. You are now, even more than before, a model to your kind. Let any that wish to speak to me come forth, yet do not disturb your traveling, I will walk with you: Come closer, listen or ask. Ark's mind and spirit has been with you in your travels, and is now embodied in front of you."
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2008-06-01 at 12:20 AM.