1. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Sume: IC Thread

Turn 3.1

When Tirus returns to the sume he greets them with a friendly face “hello my humble followers.” he pauses for there reaction.

With a curious face he asks “ what new knowledge have you found?” again he pauses for them anxiously awaiting there answer. He is looking around for anything new they have done without him.

After talking to the sume for a while he realized he left them with an empty definition of what a god is. With this in mind he contemplates the best way to begin. he explains the concept to the sume again with the hope they would finally understand what he is. “I feel i have left you with an unfinished answer of what I am. I have told you that I am a God. I have told you that I am here to help you. This is true. What is also true is that a god is an idea, an overseer of that idea. I am your God Tirus the overseer of tools and architecture.” after telling them this he seems pleased with his explanation. He then explains why he has returned. “When I was here last I taught you how to build structures using wood and showed you how to use it. I will now show you how to make a wheel. I know you don't know what this is or how to use it. I want you to show me that you can find a use for it.” Tirus takes his chisel and a big piece of wood. He chips away the unwanted wood to leave two circular pieces with a smaller circle in the middle. On the outer edge of the wheel he carves a crude image of himself. Tirus shows how the wheels can roll to give them a hint with what they can do.

After watching the sume begin to play with the wheels Tirus asks with a sincere look “ Is any sume willing to journey with me. I wish to venture further and seek more knowledge. I will share this knowledge with the one that travels with me to share with all sume.”

((edit: i was hoping to rp with tek before i posted more but this will do for now.))
    Last edited by tugboat; 2008-06-01 at 02:03 AM.
    Between work and a twinkie the twinkie always wins. So have a twinkie.