View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

1. - Top - End - #50
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

Ark 3.2

"Because I believe your group is essential to me talking to the other Zygon, Huna. That and I would like you to learn from me as much you can about birthing. So you could teach females or males in my name, and not just inside this group. What do you think?"

Ark then walks a bit, teaching them of places where they could stay in. This includes showing them caves where they can use fire without it going out because of rain as well as showing them basic weaving, the same way certain birds weave their nests, to make Zygon-sized "huts".

Finally, finding time, he turns, striding towards Agur, stopping in front of the Zygon.

"I have to talk with you, Agur. For I am saddened that you do not understand my purpose. You mentioned running after the Klee and caring for them. But essentially the Zygon are the ones that move, the Zygon are the ones that makes the Klee breed and eats the Klee when food is scarce. I also want you and everyone in this group understand what is going on in your world."

He pauses, preparing for a long talk.

"There has been numerous powers like mine that have reached out to five different races that are intelligent like you. Some of your own kind might even have mentioned one or two of them. A number of them will appear with powers of war or fire, air, water and earth. They will try to impose on you how you should live your lives, how you should use your power, how you should think. That, Agur, is slavery."

He looks at Agur for a while. His green eyes shining brightly.

"When one of those beings of war come to you, they will try to provoke conflict and fights between the Zygon. Even if the Zygon are united as one, they might stimulate another species to attack you. And in those times, the needy will look for more power and call out to that war power. And it will grow ever more powerful as more support arises."

"What I am doing here is preparing you for the times to come, because there will be war, there will be fights and there will be deaths. I am the exact opposite. Your children I care for, your companions I care for, your future and wellbeing I care for. War has no such inclinations: Will for power destroys not only your group, but also your mates, your children, future and finally, your very soul: Your powers. As I admire your pride, I also admire your desire for freedom. You are a free flame, Agur... And none should prevent you from being so, which is why I have never imposed any of those suggestions on you, and your people have chosen them."

He pauses, his eyes closing slowly, he lets out a sigh, his voice somewhat saddened from now.

"Again, I am showing you places of rest and safe havens, or how to build them. Whether you use this knowledge is your own decision in the end. That is freedom, and I am here to protect that, contrary to some other powers that would force it upon you. So do not make me as though I am leading your fellow Zygon towards a dark road, for I am not."

Ark lays his hands on the back of the closest to conceiving Klee, power flowing through his hands. Light radiates and a warm feeling reaches everyone in sight. The mammal's womb seems to expand ever so slightly as power flows through it.

Spoiler
    Show
    + Conceive, Lesser (Animal): Will make a pregnant non-sentient creature conceive earlier.

"It is your choice whether to follow me Agur, but you would do well in doing so. For I have power that I will use it favour of your people: For you, for your children and for your future."

He then looks towards Huna, walking back towards her, remaining in earshot of Agur.

"Huna, I would like you to become learned in the ways of birthing, ask me all the questions you can think of and I will answer them to teach you all of what I know. I am confident that you will spread my word well, and I will also move to other Zygon to teach them. For now, please learn as much you can."

And he will start teaching her all he knows and answer her questions.

Ark 3.4

Once more, Ark is beamed down at the standard height he has been meeting with Zygons. As he approaches a new group of them that was the closest to his followers, he decides to arrive less dramatically, slowing down his speed, a green globe of light gently descending upon the Zygon, then, forming inside it, Ark's avatar, opening two green glowing eyes and setting foot onto the ground. He looks at each of them and greets them with a smile.

"Greetings, Zygon. I am Ark: Power of Fertility."

With those worlds, his hands spin quickly into a web of handseals, focusing his power on a nearby tree and its flowers start to bloom suddenly, pollen suddenly filling the air, flowers gently falling from the branches towards the ground, enveloping Ark's body before gently spreading in a wide area to the direction of the wind.

Spoiler
    Show
    + Pollen, Lesser: Will make a particular flower or tree spread its pollen/fruits as if it was spring. (One miracle left this turn)

"I have met your kind before, maybe you have heard of them the teachings in birthing that came from me. I am pleased to see others of their race. Let me see the strength in your eyes."
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2008-06-01 at 10:58 AM.