Tek

Before the Festival would begin, the Immortals gather and discuss how it should be organized.

Tek presents the following plan:
Spoiler
Show

Please confirm if you agree with this plan and what you wish to be modified.

Ardannis, Immortal of Travel finds the best location for the event. It should have enough space, be not very hard to get too and have a supply of wood and water nearby.

Immortals:

Tek, Ardannis, Krixal and Tirus are the main organizers. They contribute work and prizes to the event.

Araslyonn is welcome, since his master of Music and could bring greater entertainment for the event. (But I’m not sure if someone told him about the festival.)

Other Immortals can celebrate as well, as long as they don’t cause a disturbance or use the festival, as opportunity to loudly preach their own creeds.

The Feast:

Fires: A very large fire, producing a column of smoke would be made before the start of the event. Its purpose would be to guide Sume to the site. It could be used for ceremonial purposes later.

Krixal would prepare wood for big, impressive fires. As the night would fall, more of them would be lit, turning night into day – banishing the fears of darkness.

Food: Sume would bring some with them and Immortals would gather food available nearby. Krixal’s Domain is Culinary Arts, which should lead to the most divine dishes.

Accommodations: Some basic accommodations can be prepared – like logs made into sitting places, chairs for the Immortals. Tirus, Immortal of Architecture can organize the construction of basic infostructure for the event.

Entertainment: Bright fires, food and chance to win prizes should be enough to put Sume in a good mood. If Araslyonn would be present he could add music to the mix.

Contests:

Challenge of Craftsmanship:

I believe Tirus already set it up. The Sume will bring resources and then try to use them in the most efficient way to craft an item.

Quality Tested: Craftsmanship and Invention
Judge: Tirus
Prize: A choice between Chisel, Shovel and Gloves

Challenge of Storytelling:

Sume would tell stories and try to impress the judges with their intelligence and creativity.

Quality Tested: Creativity, Knowledge, Persuasion
Judge: Ardannis, with Tek assisting.
Prize: Staff of Hungry Nose

Challenge of ???

Okay I’m actually stumped. There is a third artifact – Medal of Tek, which was specifically designed to be a prize. But since my interaction with the Sume so far was very limited, I just don’t have the right feel for them. So I can’t come up with a proper contest idea.

So as long as anyone else can come up with a good contest idea, I’d provide a prize for it.