View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

1. - Top - End - #54
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

Awlruts, 3.7 Northenmost Area of k21

Looking to these three bold creatures, one with red eyes, one with brown, and one more with white. Interesting , finishing this thought she then turned her mind to the quest, what was she, might as well be truthful. "I am a goddess. I am known as Awlrut, Goddess of Lust and War," she said slowly placing a emphasis on "I am" to give them more weight. Finally turning to look at the others, her eyes glowing blue, happy in her first words to these primitives. "Now you know my name. What is yours, and what are your people known as," as she says this she uses slow accompanying gestures to indicate the white eyed one, and then again to indicate all of them, her silk dress flowing around her with each gesture. "I have come from the heavens to help guide you in matters of Lust and War, but to also protect you from the other Gods, many want to control you, many, but not me" Again she makes the gestures, pointing up when she mentions the heavens, and making sure she gives special treatment of the words Lust and War.
    Last edited by Valgunn; 2008-06-01 at 04:31 PM.
    "I know a song that'll get on your nerves,
    Get on your nerves, Get on your nerves:
    I know a song that'll get on your nerves,
    Get on your nerves, Get on your nerves:
    I know a song that'll get on your nerves," - Nobody