1. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Sume: IC Thread

turn 3.7 (party plan)
    Tirus says during this meeting." Ok the changes I see with the schedule are as follows."

Spoiler
    Show

Accommodations: accommodations are prepared by Tirus and with this he takes great pride in his work to make every possible accommodation for this party. He makes enough chairs for all the sume and all the immortals that are coming. All the chairs are the same. The chairs have a back that is held on with arms to the main part of the chair there are 4 armrests enough for all the sume's limbs. The chairs are carved to more or less be shaped to the sume's form. Each of the armrest's is carved with a hole in them. it looks like the arms could hold somthing in these arms. these chairs are the most conferable chairs the sume have ever seen or used. Every chair is marked with the simble of Tirus on the back. Tirus also makes 18 places where each of the sume tribes can put there rocks so they can be counted to see who has brought the most. And each group will be judged on the manner in which they bring in the rocks. This is the contest that will determine which sume tribe is the most resourceful.

((My challenge is:))
    Challenge of resourcefulness:

The sume will be tested on there use of resources that they have and how well they use them to the best of there ability. So they have to find the best way in which to bring in the most rock.

Quality Tested: resourcefulness
    Judge: Tirus
    Prize: any item that I can craft. So they will tell me what they want and I will craft it for them.

((edit: i was wondering if we just want to say we spend most of this turn preparing and at turn 4.0 we start the great fire? also that way we could just post this all and not have to use aim. we could roll into turn 4.))
    Last edited by tugboat; 2008-06-01 at 07:09 PM.
    Between work and a twinkie the twinkie always wins. So have a twinkie.