Ark 3.2

"I am worried, Huna."

He looks around, turning to the other Zygon.

"I know Agur hasn't been the most understanding, but he has his place in your group. I shall go and attempt to find him and ask him to come back, for it has been a while since he has been away. You can carry on your way, I will come back if I do not find him. Don't wait for me, I might be gone a while."

Ark then walks back along their tracks, trying to spot the lone Zygon to talk him back. If he hasn't encountered anyone for a long while, he will de-manifest and re-manifest among his followers in Huna's group.

Ark 3.4

"I am here to help you. I have helped other Zygon, and I will do the same here. Let me teach you like I did the others, for I am reaching out to your race as a whole, and I wouldn't make other Zygon benefit without thinking of the rest of your people."

He moves slightly forward the Zygon with a smile.

"Do not fear, I have only in mind the strengthening of your race. You have strong eyes." He looks towards the weary female Zygon. "What is your name?"

After she tells him, he will approach the creatures the Zygon have with them and will tell them whether any are pregnant (In particular the ones that don't seem to be, quite in the early stages, for it is more impressive) and when those that are heavily pregnant would give birth. He will tell them what herding brings to them, and he will teach any that would know more about birthing, particularly fixing any misinterpretations that might have occured during Zygon to Zygon exchanges of knowledge about birthing and pregnancies.