View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

1. - Top - End - #58
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Zygon

Ark 3.2

Ark approaches with caution, overhearing Agur's words. He thinks to himself for a while, he had been patiently observing the Zygon, and this kind of behaviour was strange to him, for as far as he knew, the Zygon used power-imbued stones to please mates. He patiently observes the male as he tries to determine what could possibly be wrong.

He is thinking of attaining my power, perhaps. Maybe his pride has been too much for him to handle. He is being consumed by it as he tries to compete with a being beyond his comprehension.

That... or he rivals me in another area... something that he might want that I have. Maybe the artifact I gave Huna? Maybe it is the attention I give her as opposed to him. Should I approach and show him compassion? Should I leave him?

He decides that approaching Agur is the best decision, but he leaves the Zygon his privacy, walking back a distance before calling out loudly.

"Agur! Is that you?"

He then stands still, calling him forward.

"There are many that are worried of your absence, Agur." And that is when an idea pops into his head suddenly. He decides to try it out, to probe the Zygon. "Huna is worried too."

Ark 3.4

Ark, moving among the Zygon, tall and proud, then strides towards one of the Esum that was closest to delivering. Putting a hand on its back, he closes his eyes, breathes, and now more comfortable with this miracle, he decides to only utilize one hand. He was master of this power, far more capable than any in this domain. Power suddenly surges from his hand in the form of small particles of light, and, flowing into the creature, his eyes suddenly opening, a shimmer appearing in the pupils, Ark speaks out the word:

"Conceive."

The belly of the creature increases ever so slightly, almost indistinguishable, but will definitely deliver earlier, as promoted. He then looks towards the Zygon and smiles to them.

"I am proud to help the Zygon. You are a splendid people. I have helped two groups now, and I will continue to do so. Believe in me, and I will come back to teach more." And with these words, he takes a stick, and as with the first group, shows them his symbol. "I am not forcing my knowledge onto you, but if you will listen and believe in me, you will find your lives become better with time. I will make sure of that. This..."

He motions to the pregnant creature, still with a mystical aura about it.

"Is only one of the many gifts I can give you."

He pauses, watching them all. Stating:

"I will now travel with you and answer all questions you may still have of birthing, pregnancy, needs and if you should so feel inclined to ask of me: Herding and places of rest."

He will teach them how they can use their herd for food, but also teaches them that they provide warmth. For places of rest, he suggests caves as well as next to calm rivers.

Spoiler
    Show
    (He stands and helps them with all their questions for the rest of this portion of turn, paying special attention to Vanka's queries.)
    Last edited by El_Frenchie; 2008-06-02 at 08:57 AM.