1. - Top - End - #46
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelis: Convert the Sume: IC Thread

Krixal 4.0

Spoiler
    Show
    tugboat: as I said on AIM, 4.0 works for me. I'm not sure of how everything is working out time-wise, so lets just assume that various preparations have taken place from 3.7 on, and we can commence the party on the first day of 4.0

Let the festivities begin!

Krixal finishes with the last of he meal.
    Menu:
    • Waterfowl: roasted on spits.
    • Fish: grilled on heated rocks.
    • Deer-like animals: both grilled on rocks as the fish, and made into a stew with tubers and vegetables.
    • Boar-like animals: roasted by stuffing them with fruits and vegetables, and burying them in a roasting pit for a day.
    • A great heap of salad, dressing provided by oil from the boar-like animals+spices from Krixal's pouch.
    • Fruits, as many different kinds as can be found.
    • To drink: Wine! made from various fruits, which Krixal will ask Araslyon's help in selecting/preparing.
    • Also to drink, teas, made from dried herbs.

If anyone wants to suggest something for the menu, Krixal will gladly try to provide it as well.

((I assume that Krixal will have time for all this, as he has devoted 3.7 to the beginning of 4.0 to preparing for this party.))

On the day of the festival, Krixal has the central bonfire blazing, and he throws green branches on to it to create a smoke-column for a marker to the Sume.
    Last edited by lilomar; 2008-06-02 at 08:20 AM.
    Awesome avatar by kpenguin!

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.