Varek is the first to enter the waters. The pressure of the water quickly drags him upwards. The ride lasts only a few seconds, before he is shot out of the column. He barely has time to orient himself before he lands on worked blue stone, feet first. Right after him, Lisaa comes tumbling out of the column, followed by Bronsk right after her. Finally, Karl arrives. Once the dizziness of the ride has calmed itself, the four wolves can finally get a good look of the room. They are standing in a room made out of stone coloured a soft, blue colour. Along the walls and floor run small conduits, probably for water, though they are now dried up. The walls curve, making it apparent that the room is built circular. The shadowy ghosts come up through the floor and continues to lead them through the curving, nondescript hallway. They quickly notice that the pathway is curving upwards and that as they continue going up, the path becomes narrower, the slope steeper and the conduits deeper, clearly to make up for the greater angle of the slope. The path seems to go on forever, due to the montonity of the surroundings, but finally they reach the top of the tower. The top contains a lot more than the pathway leading up to it. The floor is about 30 feet across, with a giant blue crystal hovering in the centre. Beneath the crystal is a crisscrossing network of conduits that disappear into the walls. The walls themselves are tall, with windows to the petrified earth outside. The view must've been magnificent long ago. On four locations across the room are pedestals sticking out of the floor, with several buttons and levers on them. Each pedestal is manned by a werebeast, who sometimes push a button or pull a lever, but most of the time seem to ponder over which object to manipulate next. On the floor beneath the crystal is another werebeast, a werecat, along with a fey similar to the one in the main room, though this one has flashes of blue on it's skin, along with clothing made out of rushing water. They seem to be trying to repair the conduits in the floor. Tainted spirits are marching back and forth in the room, doing their best to appear menacing. The only one in this room who isn't working is a wererat leaning against the wall, but when he notices the group of new arrivals, he becomes a lot more active. He casually walks over to the group, judging them with his gaze. "More workers?" He seems to be addressing the tainted spirits that brought the group here. "What's the meaning of this? We don't need more workers here."

"I apologize master, but we were told to bring them here by Green. They are new recruits."

"Oh really?"
The rat bares his teeth in a cruel smile as he looks up at the four werewolves. "Well, they certainly look healthy enough. Especially the boy." The rat grins and nods towards Varek. "Very well. I'm Arath Daggerpaw, one of Lord Idoneus' overseers. Do what I say, and you'll do well. Don't, and I'll eat you. Literally. So, any questions?"