Awlruts, 4.6

To anyone inside Awlruts central chamber it would appear as if the goddess were just staring into the pool of crystal that allowed her to view the world, apart from the fact that any of the gods could tell from the lack of an avatar that she was visiting the world. If again this hypothetical person stayed in her room long enough they would begin to see the faint outline of her avatar as it began to return from the world. Slowly gaining (or losing) form and substance as it returned, until it finally was all here (or not) and the Goddess had returned her gaze from the world of the dying.

Turning quickly to her avatar Awlruts began to examine the silk dress she had created for it, "No damage." she spoke with an obvious sigh of relief, "Thank the maker for small gifts." her mind thought. A grin crossed her face as this gave her yet another idea, but quickly dismissing it as an unnecessary risk. Turning to her marble Wall of Miracles she frowned at the lack of light from her newest creation, it must need yet more time she thought drearily. Turning her mind to the idea of creation but then remembering how drained she felt when she had invested the gem with the power of potential she moved her mind to a more suitable task.

"I suppose I could make the container for the power" her mind again thought, "I could make the structure for the power, then wait till the power of potential returns and then place it inside one of my premade vessels as I saw fit." with this final thought her mind turned to the task. Quickly she held her hand out towards a shield that sat on a nearby cushion, flying towards her at incredible speeds before stopping mere centimeters from her hand. The shields metal began to ripple as if made of water, taking on a round appearance and the sign of Awlruts (that of two iron triangles joining) appeared on the front. With satisfaction she placed the shield down, leaning it against her throne. She then proceeded to create the foundation for the artifacts, Amulets of Awlruts hanging them on a corner of her throne, The Rose Petals allowing them to flutter about her throne, and finally two red gems she would later fill with the power of miracles.

Pleased with her actions -which to a mortal would appear to have occurred in mere moments- she turned to her pool of crystal as she had been moments ago, “Wait.” She thought, “I wonder, I never tried to send myself across the wall between here and there. I wonder what would happen.” and then at once her maddened grin was back. Turning to her pool she turned her sight to a safe place a few hundred miles away from the Zygon, in the middle of the plains, then her central chamber changed, silk curtains gone, now instead stood heavy walls, all appearing to lead and focus the latent power she had towards her and the pool. Then with her crazed grin getting so much larger she forced her will to attempt a direct manifestation of herself, not her avatar, to the world across the wall.

Her mind stretching out and feeling the wall between worlds she began to gather her power, forming her mind into a spear of pure thought and power and ramming the barrier. Crashing into that dividing wall she found herself struggling, never making any headway, not even a dent. Turning her mind to the smallest point she could she forced her strength and will into breaking it. Even after all of this the wall stood solid, pulling her mind back from the wall, that infernal barrier. "Well that was a waste of time, good thing I'm immortal or that might bother me." She said with a laugh, looking back into her pool she looked down toward the Zygon, scrying the area finding anything before manifesting her avatar across the wall.