Spoiler
Show
My Granny's here from Texas, and there's unfortunately no way I can get on for long enough to do anything worth while without looking like a rude jerk, especially after she gave me $500, which I would say buys some attention.

Kranolk: Turn 4.0

"That seems fair. We would not want to influence these people too much, and with all the competition, if we all got on our stump, nothing would get done." When Krixal throws the deer-cow on the grill, he winces and drags it out of the flames. He whips his knives from the pocket on his cloak and dismembers it, skinning and boning it, and chopping off a sizable hunk of bloody meat from the haunch. The rest he throws back on the grill, and shakes his head at Krixal's folly. [color=Maroon]"I don't know why you'd want to ruin a perfectly good steak, but save some for the smart fellows.

When the Sume start showing up, he takes his portion of the feast and the hide and sets up camp near the fire. When he sees a Sume that he recognizes, as he must, considering how many there are here, he calls it over. "How has your tribe been doing? Have you succeeded in hunting any more of those horned-beasts? Here, have some meat." He tears a hunk of the deer-cow off and hands it to the Sume and any others who want some.