Ikeklos

Ikeklos gazed at the writing, emotionless.
"I understand, Order-Writer. I will remember what you have said. But, perhaps, the knowledge is merely waiting for the right person to seek it. I shall see."
Ikeklos proceeds to tinker with the books. It takes them off the shelves, trying multiple books and multiple methods to extract the information within: Willing the knowledge to be there, sitting trance-like and writing, that the book may affect the writing without Ikeklos knowing how, and even just plain asking.

Regardless of success, Ikeklos only performs this action until Turn 4.5, at which point it slinks away from Ripik's room, feeling a little defeated, even if it was successful. Ikeklos retreated to its room.

Well, at least its avatar was looking better. Most of that chunk that had been torn off had returned. Ikeklos made a rough estimate of when it would be fully healed, but then turned to other work it had to do. It updated its lists, pleased to have more than itself in the "Truth-Bearers" column. The number of Wastrels grew disconcertingly, however. For a moment, despair crossed Ikeklos's icy mind.
Ikeklos had a few more things to do, but couldn't bring itself to do them yet. It had too much need of some quiet. Ikeklos sat upon its throne, and stilled the air around it. The dim light in the room faded to nothing, and the room chilled even further. Ikeklos merely sat there, content with the nothing.

Turn 4.55
Ikeklos exits its room, seeking Tumine. It believe that its avatar will soon be ready to venture forth once more, and wishes to accept its offer of travel to meet these Quax-Makers.
Ikeklos either informs Tumine if it finds her in the central room, or attempts to knock at her door to contact her. If nothing works, Ikeklos seeks to choose the group Tumine mentioned, remembering something about being near a river...