View Single Post

Thread: Pius Fidelus: Outer Plane

1. - Top - End - #352
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Pius Fidelus: Outer Plane

Upon returning from the Karksh, Sedha looks around her void of a room. Perhaps there was something that she could do to help prevent the Karksh from having their friends taken away from them without even seeing what happened. There had to be something in her power that could grant them knowledge of the immortals they saw. She looked at the gown she wore, and then at Tek's cocoon. Of course Thought Sedha. She concentrated on the darkness in front of her, and it roiled and began to form itself into the Shadow Eye.

Edit: After forming the Eye, Sedha knocks on Krixal's door, and if she finds him, makes a proposition:

"Krixal, I know that you and I never really talked. However, might I propose an arrangement that might be beneficial to the both of us? I have been teaching the Niddog's how to heal themselves. I don't know if you have interacted with them yet, but if you have, I would assume that you wish to teach them about cooking.

"I have recently taught a small band of them how to get rid of intestinal parasites through eating poison, however, I would prefer if they could simply cook their food instead. Unfortunately, I don't know much about that sort of thing. If you teach the Niddogs I have met how to cook, and I am sure that they will be receptive to what you have to offer. If you have been guiding a group, perhaps I could teach some of yours, if you so desire, some of the more practical uses of fire and cooking in exchange?
    "
    Last edited by pseudovere; 2008-06-05 at 01:21 AM.