Forneus

Turn 4.4

Forneus sits down and is silent for a bit, thinking about which way to start off. He advises the Niddog to settle down as he has much to tell. You know that immortals like me visit the Niddog, but how many have you seen? Forneus realizes that counting is probably not their strongest skill and rephrases. You have heard of immortals, but you have not seen all of them. I visited the group very close and showed them all of this before - if more Niddog were in one place, more Niddog would play with the immortals and more Niddog will be protected when the immortals are there.

Forneus makes sure the Niddog get this point before continuing.

If Niddog are in one place, there is less work and more play. Only a few need to watch the fires at night and the rest are free - even if you are many. When a few Niddog find much food, many Niddog can eat. And when you play, there will be more Niddog around to play with.

If the Niddog seem at least halfway convinced, Forneus continues: If more Niddog try to live together I won't have to travel so much and I will have more time to come visit. In fact, I will visit very soon to see how living together works. And if the Niddog try hard to live together and help each other, I will come back with a gift from the sky.