Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
I think one of us is misinterpreting Eric, because I thought he meant Rich didn't want to change it as in he didn't want to change the harsher version of Miko back to the boring version. Because he certainly could have. "Oh, I'm sorry I spoke that way to you and your companions. I was in a bad mood, because..." insert excuse here. "I'm afraid you're not seeing me at my best." Simple. Changed. Anyway, Eric, please clarify if I'm misunderstanding you.
That's not wrong.

However, you're still taking as read Argyl's uncited contention that having a draft character dialogue seem incorrect and changing it for something else is any definition of "failure".

LoTR was rewritten dozens of times in a major way. Is it a failure? ALL movies have sections taken out or redone in post. Are they ALL failures? Any definition that would have everything fit under it is not a definition.

And it still remains merely his definition because it has no citation. A definition that only he thinks is right. Occam's razor comes in and says that the simplest solution is that he's wrong.

Unfortunately, Argyl loves to troll.