Arasylon

Arasylon applauded for each youngling that came before him and complimented on the strengths of their song. When the two females sang together he sat forward and took notice. "A beautiful duet. Your voices twine together with such beauty, and you song does indeed have a worthy lesson. You will have to tell me later how many duets you have heard before."

When the large male came forward Arasylon knew he had a winner above the rest. "While not a teaching song your song was beautiful and had a glorious message. To want to travel the lands and see the unseen is a noble and fantastic undertaking. I encourage you to learn as much as you can while with Music-Bringer and harbor that dream. When she says you are old enough and strong enough to go I hope you start walking and never visit the same place twice. And when that day comes. If your faith in me is strong enough, I will hear your prayers and see you off on your journey."

Arasylon listened to the last remaining songs and gave his judgement. "I will sing two songs for the gods. First the song of the two young ladies, showing it craftsmanship in creating a harmonic duet. Second I shall sing the song of traveling to honor its beauty and beautiful message."

He sent the younglings off to play again but called the two females forward to ask them about their duet.