Quote Originally Posted by Sir Giacomo View Post
Well Nebo, this is exactly why I cannot take your posts seriously - they always oversimplify and distort the situation so as to make the most flashy, funny impression (all with the intent to ridicule the monk).

Why in your scenarion would the monk enlarge and the fighter not? How does in your scenario the monk need to charge when the fighter has already closed in to full attack?
The Fighter does not enlarge because he is capable of doing decent damage without doing so. He still outdamages the monk.

I'll freely admit that the monk doesn't need to charge, but why wouldn't he? It's a fee +2 to attack. Moving and attacking still only gets the one attack.

My calculations above show the monk under certain circumstances even outdamages the monk.
Really? The monk out damages the monk? Incredible!

In fact, the fighter should AVOID situations where the monk can flurry against him (so he should rather eiter attack from a distance, OR use some flyby attack/spring attack tactics).

- Giacomo
You really seem to be under the impression that the two are fighting with each other. We're talking practical optimisation here, not arena fighting. You're supposed to be proving that the monk is a valuable member of the team, not a PvP monster.