[OOC: that post did not go through before, so I'm reposting it. But just consider that it came before the current argument, rather than Adalmar being extremely slow.]

Adalmar

Adalmar is fascinated by the tale woven. Something tells him that it is a legend in the making... but first the necromancer must be vanquished.

"I can say a little more. As Callos said, we were separated in that tower east of the lake. We had reached that tower after a trek in the Underdark, something I will not wish on anybody." He shivers, recalling the barely seen aboleth. He is glad Callos briefly mentioned what happened in Kront, his childhood town - it is not something he wants to dwell upon right now.

"I ended up on the west side with the majority of the group. We headed to Immilmar, and we joined with Tryntha and other members of a caravan after an avalanche surprised them.

We had a run-in with a giant iceworm, then we met Rashemen berserkers. A few incidents later we had reached Immilmar...

We managed to convince the Iron Lord of the direness of the situation. As you may have gathered, we mounted the current expedition to retrieve the kris and eliminate Valentine at the same time.
"