View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

1. - Top - End - #8640
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Quote Originally Posted by Oregano View Post
    I'll do these if nobody else is going to, Tehsheen can you be more precise about the guy, or is that free for whoever does the request to design?

Vavaara, what do you want the actual trophy to be like, like a Super Smash Bros. trophy or just a different avatar with something wrote on it?

Innis Cabal, I may try yours but it may be a little too complex, also i you could provide another reference pic from another angle it would a lot easier or do you want it at that angle?

Agrippa, I'll leave yours till last if I do any of the requests because it will take ages and its several different requests so it may have to split up between people.

By the way, If any other artists(I don't feel right saying artists, I don't find myself very arty) wants to do the requests go ahead, I havn't got dibs on any of them.
    Id like it at that angel if at all possible yes, and thats a side view, front view is below.
    @Vavaara- Yes! its probably the best Shounen out there, working on a D20 for it

Last edited by Innis Cabal; 2008-06-09 at 04:25 PM.
    My Current Works

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Also I'm pretty sure you're GLaDoS now.