View Single Post

Thread: Event Horizon I (IC)

1. - Top - End - #66
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Event Horizon I (IC)

Niathus and Jon

Jon chuckles at your statement. "What I told you about was for when we were actually at the Keynote. I honestly just thought we'd be crawling over pipes all the way there."

Niathus looks at Sin. "The only way I could see to climb up to the lever involved sticking to the wall like a spider - which is a kind of magic I didn't prepare today - or standing on the conduit, which would likely kill you."

Jon digs around in his pack. "I may have enough climbing gear and rope here to get above the lever and climb down, but not enough for all of us to do so. Here is what I propose: Niathus and I find a way to get to the lever, two of you head up and east, the other two go down and west. We stay sharp and look for anything of use, and we're bound to come up with something." With that, he begins ascending the ladder. When the group looks at Niathus, he just shrugs and follows Jon.

DM

OOC Reardan:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reardan may have been able to maintain concentration, but he almost certainly will run out of duration before he needs to use the mage hand again.

If anyone has an objection to Jon's plan, speak now or hold your peace for some time, if not forever.
    Last edited by Jade_Tarem; 2008-06-12 at 09:45 PM.
    Amazing Zealot avatar by Elder Tsofu.