Gum picks up one of the bows and a sheaf of arrows and casually saunters over to where the five gnolls are trapped in the web. He takes out five arrows and spears them into the ground before him, making a little performance of it and making sure the gnolls can see his preparations. He takes another arrow and slowly draws back the bow and sights down the arrow pointing it at each of them in turn before letting loose the arrow at the centre gnoll.
"Hello." he says cheerfully, giving somewhat of a feral grin and setting another arrow on the bow. "So me young fellows. Who's not feeling talkative? Anyone?" he asks testing the draw of the bow. ((ooc - do I need an intimidate roll?))

"I've got some questions. As you can plainly tell we as a group have a lot of captives, so your current lifespan is measured in how useful you can be to me and the group. This little attack of yours killed our wagon guards and guide. Whilst my arse thanks you for no longer making me ride on that hard wagon seat, my back now complains that I'm going to have to hump all our supplies so you can appreciate that I'm currently not predisposed to treat you with kindness. I'm going to ask you some questions, and the slowest among you to answer will be the first to get an arrow where it hurts. So lets begin..."

"Who ordered this attack?"

"Where is your settlement?"

"How many live there?"

"What other enemies might we face?"

"Where do they live?"

"Who knows where the tomb is we seek?"

"Who feels like wearing a rope around their necks and carrying my bags?"

"Any of you know how to fix a wagon?"

The relentless questioning continues.

((OOC I'll make sure that I kill most of them and leave two alive - I'm not being deliberately cruel, I just don't want to have all five try and rush me if the spell falls unexpectedly.))