1. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Team Kurina: The Hunt for the Red Shinobi!

Ikuyo

"There are three notable problems with your assessment, Genin. First, if he interrupted then what was stopping him from adding a fourth, fifth, or sixth body to our morgue? The idea of being interrupted falls flat if the ninja is half as adept as either of us claim. Next, what evidence would she be able to provide given that she either saw her companions die in front of her or saw nothing as she was rendered unconscious first. Either way, her memory of the event would be distorted. Third, if he was demonstrating that he could take his time, then why did neither of the corpses we have now try anything? A technique powerful enough to put someone in a coma wouldn't be able to affect multiple people, unless the user was as powerful as one of the long-dead Sannin. No, they'd have to be killed at the same time or one of them would have been able to react."

Ikuyo finally remarks on Natsumi's clue. "So you know that it was a dark-haired, skinny, male with red eyes. So do you want to round up the whole Uchiha clan or shall we see how many Mibu are in the area?" The older man just sighs, then shakes his head. "I guess if you want to get some guards or something, then be my guest. I'll just stay here and take her statement when she awakens."
    Last edited by ZeroNumerous; 2008-06-12 at 01:47 PM.